WYG Ireland Meetings
The Romanian Government planned European study tours and meetings with corporate entities to take place in Ireland and the UK. Eirebus DMC was successful in winning the contract, which was put out to tender via Eurotravel Consult, for ten different study trips, including five corporate meetings per each seven day study trip. There were at least twenty leading civil servants on each trip.
Eirebus DMC was tasked with the selection of hotels and suitable meeting venues for ten dates in 2010. We organised all logistical operations of the programs, including planning of sightseeing options, entertainment and restaurant selection for 200 delegates spread over ten different trips. Eirebus DMC support staff required on-site during all programs.
- Eirebus DMC organized a total of ten x seven day programs between February and August 2010. The hotel selected in Dublin was the 4-star Trinity Capital, which met client requirements due to its central location, proximity to meeting venues selected and programme budget.
- In Belfast, we selected to use the Europa Hotel on account of its central location and historical significance.
- Clients used a combination of high quality transportation over the seven days, with a mix of deluxe private coach and public rail.
- Meetings were arranged on five of the days throughout the ten programmes. Tailormade city and Irish countryside sightseeing options prepared for these groups.
- Different styles of Irish and European restaurants injected variety into the programmes.
Summary of Services Provided
- Bid support
- Accommodation selection and booking
- Transport services
- Guide services
- Food and beverage management
- Entertainment programmes
- On site management
- Pre and post meeting arrangements made for delegates
What the Client Said
"I have had many opportunities to organize different events throughout Europe and Eirebus DMC provided an excellent service. Your professionalism and quick service was very much appreciated by all who attended the meetings in Ireland" - Clara Dumitru, Eurotravel Consult.